Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ants Never Sleep

I had two reactions when I heard this piece of strange.

First: If ants never sleep, then they have much more time to do the things they love.

How exciting to have:

More time to laugh
More time to cry
More time to love
More time to go Starbucks
More time to pick up dry-cleaning
More time to go swimming in the lake
More time to drink lemonade
More time to call loved ones
More time to run with butterflies
More time to catch fireflies
More time to squish beach sand between your toes
More time to catch snowflakes on your tongue
More time to make love
More time to bask in the afterglow

Second: One fact makes me happy that I'm not an ant.

If ants never sleep...then ants never dream

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

and they are such hard workers too!! I'm looking for a Shaman and a girl called Twilight. Have you heard of them. I miss them so!!!!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm looking to a young shaman and a girl called Twilight have you seen them? If you do please tell them I miss them and to hurry home!!!!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home