Friday, October 14, 2005

I Can't Live Here Anymore.

hello...innocence?

YES?

where are you going?

I CAN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE, I'M SORRY.

why?

I'M NOT WELCOME ANYMORE.

yes you are.

YOU ONLY WISH I WAS. WE'VE HAD OUR FUN. WHICH IS MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE

is there anything i can say or do to change your mind?

ACTUALLY, YES. YOU HAVE TO FORGET.

forget?

YES. FORGET THE THINGS YOU'VE SEEN. FORGET THE THINGS YOU'VE HEARD. AND FORGET ABOUT THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE AND SAID.

but how does one forget?

EXACTLY.

well, if you must go...?

I DO.

are you ever going to visit?

NO.

okay. i will miss you very much.

ME TOO.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i take it back... this one is my favorite. i am really impressed with all of these though hun, don't sell yourself short. love ya!

10:50 PM  
Blogger singgirl28 said...

I think that even if our innocence moved away that we'll should still be alowwed to visit every now and then. everytime we have a bad day, maybe we should think of a moment that was happy. It reminds me of the movie hearts of atlantis where Anthony hopkins is just sitting there watching over the kids, watching them play in the sun , and he says "sometimes I remember such overwhelming happiness when I was young". and even if it does seem alittle silly you'd be suppirised how good you can feel when you just think of a happy thought.

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home