Saturday, December 24, 2005

Land of Unheard Thank-You's

To the Guardian of the Land of Unheard Thank-You's:

As you know, your land as of late has been expanding quite rapidly. I'm afraid this is of my doing. You see there is one who I have not thanked in quite awhile. I'm concerned that these errant thank-you's are becoming a nuisance to you. So I hereby ask you to release the following thank-you's from their anonymous anguish.

Thank you for teaching me that it's not the sword that cuts, but the intent. Thank you for fish tacos. Thank you for Zen. Thank you for Italian Surfers. Thank you for dream quests. Thank you for magic castles. Thank you for 'Crash.' Thank you for volcano sauce. Thank you for go. Thank you for ages of mythology. Thank you for the Crowells. Thank you for backyard dirt talks. Thank you for Owen. Thank you for being a light in a dark world.

I greatly appreciate all of your help. I will try my hardest to not let too much time pass before my next letter.





P.S.-Thank You

1 Comments:

Blogger fjl said...

The land of unheard of thankyous!
Only an angel talks about such a region.
xx ;-)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home