Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Elemental Plea

Dear great wind messenger of the north,

First, let me sincerely apologize for disturbing you on your vitally important soujourn through the treetops, but I am in need of your assistance. I need your help in delivering a message. I know you have far better things to do but I am afraid this is quite urgent. There is a young lady. I think you know her as she has invoked your name many times in the past. She is, I'm afraid, in desperate need of the message I have for her. She is at a precariously low point right now with many hungry ghosts pulling at her very core. She is in Dyer need of light in these darkest of hours. Would you, oh great and mighty wind, traverse countless desert miles to reach my beautiful flower who withers under the intense desert sun and blinding neon lights? The message is simple, but extraordinarily important. My message is this: Hold on my love. I am on my way back to you...hold on.


Thank you most valued ally,
-Moonwolf

P.S.-I'm very close to learning your secret of being both everywhere...and nowhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany Dyer-Bird said...

Oh, great thread that is the force of God's breath,

I am rage filled and frightened. I have been having so many nightmares. Always dying and death. I have been feeling so all alone. Weeping. Praying. Dying within. You are well aware, from my last Wampum Prayer, of the One who is the cause and the solution, the beginning and the end, mortal immortal. I have so little words lately to describe the grief, the sorrow, within. I fear for him. I fearr for myself. I hope for him, and yet, so little hope resides for myself. I am currently sending him everything I have to give. Would you be so kind as to shine a light for him, so that he might See, burn a fire for him, so that he might Feel, drown the dark for him, so that he might Know ... and in that Light, please let him find his way home, to himself, to me, to me, to me.... While in the glow I send words, words, words, to his heart, his mind, his soul:

The night before the day we meet
I make my walk on sacred ground
I turn my eyes to most soulful sky
And in evening soil my heels sink down
I hear people laughing together down the way
as their glasses tinkle in their play
I'm in between the moon and tomorrows light
I cannot know how close you are.

The beast and baby have to meet
Until they do, they cry, they cry alone
The moon must line up with the sun
And burn the path that lights us home

I've seen your face a thousand times
I've heard your voice in everything
And as I wait I sing this song to you
And to a hollow moon like a golden ring
And to a tree that stands in an opening
The night before the day we meet.
The moon must line up with the sun
And burn the path that lights us home

I've seen your face a thousand times
I hear your voice in everything
I've always known that love would be
The simple song that I would sing

The night before the day you come
I hear signals and messages from everything
And I want to bring my head down and kiss someone

I have all my human heart filled...now,
While immortal bliss expands the joy and pain
Where fear and exaltion seem the same
Can I calm my panic ?
Can you hear me?

Oh, beloved one, come back to me.
I am waiting to meet you.

Thanks for the rustling of leaves -
-A Mythical Moon Maid

PS: Would it be too much to ask for it to rain? I am drying out in the desert. I've heard that you know a guy who knows the gardener.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home