Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fairytale?


The grass was green
The Trees were brown
Her fire...red

She was ready
Her company afraid
The butterflies...enchanting

Yesterday is gone
Tomorrow may never come
Today is all we have

Once again she is standing near the beach. Heart open. Wondering. Wondering if she should step through the clearing to the other side. She's been here before you see. But maybe this time she won't end up wondering what might have been. Maybe this time she'll see if this el dorado is real or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger fjl said...

Wonderful. Was this a dream? it reminds me of Simon and Garfunkels' for Emily, wherever I may find her. I love the bold words 'What I dream I had..'
I've given up on love though personally. Just come to that conclusion. Good life experiences, yes. But 'true love', what a lot of rubbish.

12:38 PM  
Blogger fjl said...

:0) I just don't, can't help it!
However, I do believe that a person who is great for you comes round about three times, in life. When the special person appears to 'come round' you should definitely grasp that chance with both hands and run with it. Too many people procrastinate.
Will that do ? ;-)

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home